Make a Difference - Volunteer!
Volunteer application are required of anyone interested in volunteering and may be submitted through the link below or by visiting the HSBC office. Depending on the desired volunteer activity, a volunteer orientation may be required. Individuals who are 16 to 17 years old will also need a release form filled out by a parent. Children who are 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while volunteering. Parent/Guardians must also fill out a volunteer application.
There are many areas and ways in which you can help the shelter and its animals!
Volunteers are needed to help in the following areas :
* Maintenance Magicians ~ assist with landscaping chores such as lawn mowing and other tasks. During winter months snow-blowing and shoveling assistance.
* Event Emissary ~ help with fundraisers and events happening throughout the year.
* Experienced animal groomers willing to donate their time (proof of experience required)
* Experienced animal trainers willing to donate their services (proof of experience required)
* Occasionally, HSBC also seeks experienced dog and cat lovers to foster animals in their homes when the need arises. Fostering is issued on an as needed basis and could involve working with animals who may need extra TLC to find a loving forever home, may require special attention or when shelter capacities require additional placement. If you are interested in fostering please check our website and Facebook page for fostering announcements. All potential foster home applicants will need to fill out a foster application.
Interested in Volunteering?
Please fill out a volunteer application form with the button below, and our Volunteer Coordinator will get back to you!
The Humane Society of Burnett County, Inc.'s mission is to provide a safe haven for stray or unwanted animals, to foster the human-animal bond, to promote responsible pet ownership and to end pet overpopulation through spay/neuter.
Address: 7410 County Road D (corner of SR 35), Webster, WI 54893
Mailing: PO Box 621, Webster, WI 54893
Phone: 1-715-349-2368 (ADOPT)
License # 267335-DS