Thank you for your interest in adopting a cat from the Humane Society of Burnett County, Inc. All interested adopters must fill out a pre-adoption application. Once the application has been approved, you will be contacted to schedule a time to complete the adoption and take your new cat home. We do not do same day adoptions, but if traveling a distance, arrangements may be made to complete your adoption in one trip.
***HSBC does NOT allow declawing of our cats. Every adopter is required to sign an ‘no-declaw’ agreement that is legally binding upon adoption of a cat. However, HSBC does rescue and adopt out cats who have already been declawed. For more information about declawing please visit: https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/declawing-cats-far-worse-manicure
Cat Adoption Fee includes:
- Rabies vaccination. If the kitten is not old enough at the time of the adoption, a voucher will be provided for a participating vet.
- Distemper vaccination(s)-age appropriate
- Worming medication and fecal exam
- Flea and tick preventative (seasonal)
- Microchipping, including registration. This also includes a 30 day trial of pet insurance(restrictions apply).
Cat Adoption Fee: $95
Live feed from Community Cat Room
The Humane Society of Burnett County, Inc.'s mission is to provide a safe haven for stray or unwanted animals, to foster the human-animal bond, to promote responsible pet ownership and to end pet overpopulation through spay/neuter.
Address: 7347 Midtown Rd, Siren WI
License # 267335-DS