Thank you for your interest in adopting a cat from the Humane Society of Burnett County, Inc. All interested adopters must fill out a pre-adoption application. Once the application has been approved, you will be contacted to schedule a time for a meet and greet and potentially, to take your new cat home.
***HSBC does NOT condone declawing of our cats. Every adopter is required to sign an ‘no-declaw’ agreement that is legally binding upon adoption of a cat. However, HSBC does rescue and adopt out cats who have already been declawed. For more information about declawing please visit: https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/declawing-cats-far-worse-manicure
Cat Adoption Fee includes:
- Spay/Neuter. If the kitten is not old enough at the time of adoption, a voucher will be provided for a participating vet
- Rabies vaccination. If the kitten is not old enough at the time of the adoption, a voucher will be provided for a participating vet.
- Distemper vaccination(s)-age appropriate
- Worming medication and fecal exam
- Flea and tick preventative (seasonal)
- Microchipping, including registration. This also includes a 30 day trial of pet insurance(restrictions apply).
Cat Adoption Fees
Kittens (6 months and under) - $100
Cats (7 months to 10 years) - $90
Senior cats (over 10 years) - $50
The Humane Society of Burnett County, Inc.'s mission is to provide a safe haven for stray or unwanted animals, to foster the human-animal bond, to promote responsible pet ownership and to end pet overpopulation through spay/neuter.
Address: 7410 County Road D (corner of SR 35), Webster, WI 54893
Mailing: PO Box 621, Webster, WI 54893
Phone: 1-715-349-2368 (ADOPT)
License # 481546-DS